Get behind the wheel at this workshop as we explore the key steps to electrifying council fleets and test drive a range of different EV models! This event is for council representatives, including:
- Fleet Managers and Sustainability Teams
- Infrastructure, Asset and Facility Managers
- Procurement, Policy and Human Resource Representatives
Hosted by the Hunter Joint Organisation and Cities Power Partnership, this workshop is dedicated to helping councils navigate the essential aspects of transitioning to electric vehicle fleets. Designed specifically for local government, this event will provide a platform for council representatives to collectively address, and collaborate on, shared challenges in the EV transition process.
This workshop will explore the essential steps for crafting a successful EV fleet transition plan for your council, offer valuable insights in the process, and present a best-practice framework. We will also take a look at the total cost of owning EVs, taking into account initial purchase costs, maintenance, charging infrastructure, and operational savings. Finally, we will delve into EV charging infrastructure and some key considerations, outlining primary charging types and their relevance for councils.
Test drive a range of EVs including Tesla, BYD, MG and Kia. Plus, check out EcoTeq’s range of all-electric outdoor equipment, such as turn mowers.
Secure your spot today and accelerate your council’s journey towards fleet electrification! Spaces are limited.
Featuring a line up of expert speakers from:
- Cities Power Partnership, Climate Council
- University of Technology Sydney
- IPWEA Fleet (Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia)
- NSW Government, Office of Energy and Climate Change, Net Zero Transport
- Lake Macquarie City Council
- Regional Procurement