You or another representative from your organisation who works in the events and tourism industry in the Hunter are invited to attend our FREE one-day conference and networking drinks to launch Events10.
Through the Accelerating Event Economies program, we’ve developed a range of products and resources that will be available for the events industry in the Hunter to help position our region as a destination of choice for events. At the conclusion of the conference, we’ll be launching Events10, an events marketing initiative by the 10 destinations of the Hunter region to attract and host world-class events that align with our unique offering.
Come along to create connections, build networks and receive an overview of all the tools, resources and information that is available to the events industry in the Hunter.
Conference 12pm – 4pm:
- Overview of the events industry in the Hunter
- Improving the customer journey for the event manager
- Building capability for grass roots events
- Attracting events to the Hunter
- Marketing our region as an events destination
- Working with Destination Sydney Surrounds North
- Next steps for tourism in our region
Official Events10 Launch 4pm – 6pm:
- Networking drinks and canapes.
Please forward to relevant colleagues in the industry that might benefit from the event.
RSVP by 12 July 2023.
This Local Economic Recovery project is jointly funded by the Australian and the NSW governments under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements.