Through our Small Acts Big Change program, we recently delivered a mini lockdown series highlighting some simple tips and tricks to help our communities reduce their waste while at home.
This mini-series was comprised of five social media tiles covering problems such as food waste, textiles waste, and plastic waste. This delivers on the program’s thematic focuses.
Tips and tricks included:
- Boxing up charity shop donations while going through your wardrobe
- Reducing your food waste by learning new recipes instead of ordering in
- Reducing your food waste by writing a shopping list
- How to practice sustainable fashion when online shopping during lockdown
- Boxing up problem waste, such as batteries or oil bottles, for when community recycling centres reopen