The Hunter JO’s Small Acts Big Change program, in partnership with Good for the Hood, is bringing a series of community environmental education workshops to the Hunter area. These workshops have been postponed until September and October.
All workshops are free and interactive and will be run by Good for the Hood co-founder Jo Taranto. Jo Taranto has worked with many communities in Australia, as well as the ABC’s War on Waste and Fight For Planet A: Our Climate Challenge, to help encourage sustainable and environmental choices.
They will be held across 5 councils of the Hunter region: Upper Hunter Shire Council, Cessnock City Council, Maitland City Council, Port Stephens Council, and Muswellbrook Shire Council.
Workshops dates are:
- Muswellbrook – Thursday 30th September 2021 10:30am-12:00pm
- Scone – Thursday 30th September 2021 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Murrurundi – Friday 1st October 2021 10:00am-11:30am
- Merriwa – Friday 1st October 2021 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Kurri Kurri – Wednesday 6th October 2021 10:30am-12:00pm
- Maitland – Wednesday 6th October 2021 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Raymond Terrace – Thursday 7th October 2021 10:00am-12:30pm
For more information, or to book your tickets, check out Good for the Hood’s event page HERE!