- This event has passed.
Regional Infrastructure Prioritisation (PIL) Method & Systems for the Hunter Objectives – Workshop
August 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm AEST
The goal of this workshop is to gain important feedback from council officers on the draft criteria, method and system for infrastructure prioritisation across our region. The consultant, Marsden Jacob Associates have a prepared a draft of the proposed method for prioritisation which we are seeking your feedback on. Some focus materials will be provided closer to the event – please read these in preparation. State government representatives are also invited to attend because, as you no doubt know, PIL requests often come from state agencies. Mentimeter (M) interactive (real time software to collect and present your views to the group in an anonymous fashion) will be used– a link will be provided closer to the date.
10.30 am-11am Introduction: Hunter JO
- CEO’s intro (Joe James)
- Intro to broader PIL project (Steve Wilson)
- Overview objectives of consultancy sub-project (Boyd Blackwell)
- Findings to date (Rick Stankiewicz &/team)
- Draft method & systems (Rick Stankiewicz &/team)
- Intro to what we require attendees’ input on (Rick Stankiewicz &/team)
12-12.30pm Lunch Break
12.30- 2pm Feedback from council & state government: All – MJA lead, Hunter JO (Steve Wilson, Tim Askew & Boyd Blackwell) guide
- Use of Mentimeter (M) & pre-set & open-ended questions (garner direct feedback and analysis)
2pm-2.15pm Next steps & close: Hunter JO (Steve Wilson & Boyd Blackwell)