The Hunter JO is reaching out to staff in our member Councils with an interest in being involved in our Act Now on Adaptation Project. This project will:
- Deliver a proactive evidence based coastal adaptation communication and engagement resource for the coastal councils of the Hunter and Central Coast
- Provide a pathway to embed Climate Change Resilience into the Integrated Planning and Reporting (IP&R) Framework of Councils across the entire Hunter and Central Coast region.
We are inviting councils to participate in either or both aspects of the project delivery, including;
- Discussion and review meetings at key points in project development;
- Review of key documents;
- Provision of technical advice (e.g. Coastal Management, Communications, Climate Change and Integrated Planning and Reporting expertise)
- Providing the key point of project contact and liaison for your Council
- Piloting draft project outputs
Visit our website for more information about our Act Now on Adaptation Project.